Life Simply Sweet Home Howdy Lily N Wren Contact

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spoon please...

The past few days have been a daze.  Lillian has been sick again.  She had the highest fever she has ever had, 104.3.  It was pretty scary, but there was a lot of good cuddling.  Her fever has broken and she seems to be feeling better.  Chris is out of town for Shawn's bachelor party so I have been her by myself.  

We had two different groups come and look at the house today.  I has been fun trying to juggle a sick baby, getting the house ready to show, and then leaving the house for showings.  On top of that our real estate agent locked us out of the house for a brief period of time.

We also had some shady people just sitting in front of our house for about ten minutes.  I asked them if I could help them and all they said was they were just looking at our house.  All I could get of the license was 398ax it was a white beat up old small chevy truck with two young latino people inside, male and female.  I know I am being a worrier but I just wanted to document it somewhere:(

We have an open hose tomorrow from 1-4.  I really hope we get a bite on the house.

The other day Lillian insisted on feeding herself with a spoon.  I am not sure very much actually made it into her mouth but she had fun.  













No comments:

Post a Comment