Life Simply Sweet Home Howdy Lily N Wren Contact

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How quickly life changes....

Ok back on November 9 I posted this to my other blog...


My very first post!
What can I say things have been a whirlwind lately.
In the past three months we have bought a house.
I have started a business.
The house we bought is going through major renovations.
My loving husband just bought me a new car.
Things have been nonstop.
We are sitting in layers of dust and mess but I have never been happier.
I look at my life and smile.
I love my husband.
I have the most amazing daughter.
and my family is all healthy and happy
what more can you ask for.
Speaking of my daughter
I can not believe she is about to turn one.
What has happened to the year?


Now just three quick months later ...

The dust has settled and cleared and the house looks perfect
and as of today back on the market.
We are moving back to Georgia
  I am
happy... 
to be near family and old friends again
sad...
to be leaving our new friends, family and life here in Northern Virginia
scared and excited...
to start over 
The business I started is now in three boutiques in the DC area
I am still...
looking at my life and smiling.
I love my husband even more today than yesterday.
I have a daughter that is always full of surprises
and my family is all healthy and happy
what more can you ask for...




No comments:

Post a Comment