Life Simply Sweet Home Howdy Lily N Wren Contact

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Nap Ever..


This picture is from yesterday.  Lillian had almost a three hour nap!  Check out the hair.

She is asleep right now so I hoping for the same today.  It makes her feel better and I can actually catch up on a few things.  We went to our Music Together class this morning and then straight to Firehook Coffee House to meet up with Meredith and Turner.  They have Mr. Skip play every Tuesday, he is a great children's musician.  She was thoroughly pooped so I am expecting another great nap.

I am spending my free time looking at a list of house for sale in the Atlanta area.  We maybe making a visit this weekend and want to check out the different neighborhoods.  No offer on our house yet, but we have had good traffic and the feedback has been positive.  The main complaint has been about the neighbors houses and we can't control that.

No comments:

Post a Comment