Life Simply Sweet Home Howdy Lily N Wren Contact

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Reston Zoo...

Lillian, Meredith, Turner and I went to the Zoo today!
We went to the Reston Zoo 
which is a petting zoo.  
We had so much fun.
Lillian called all birds Quack Quacks
and all four legged animals arf arf.

Looking at the "buh  knee"




"Oink Oink"


Turtles




Hmmm I am not so sure about this one...



Mama helping me feed the goats.
It was a little scary at first.


Then I got the hang of it myself.



"QUACK QUACK!!!"


"If I could just get under this rope I could get to them."


Maybe if I squat I can get them.  
Is anyone looking?

Ok I'm under here I come quack quack!!!






Why hello there Mr. Lllama.



Lillian was in heaven there were ducks and geese EVERYWHERE!!!




Lillian and her best friend Turner.


Turner loves to try to hold Lillian's hand.


But her Daddy has taught her well...








What a wonderful day...







1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Looks like they had a lot of fun together.

    ReplyDelete