Life Simply Sweet Home Howdy Lily N Wren Contact

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A trillion thank yous...

In the final standings I ended up in third which is just truly amazing and if they had not changed the rules on us I would be moving on. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt until the final 20 come out at 3pm EST. For now I want to say THANK YOU.


I am beyond grateful and feel blessed to have so much support from loved one and complete strangers alike.
 Sometimes you start to wonder about the world and if anyone cares about the well being of others. 
Through this process my faith in others is truly restored and for that it has all been worthwhile.
 I have also grown throughout this process.
 I have learned to use imovie and several other programs which will help me persevere our family memories. 
I have gained many new contacts and friends, 
The support you have given me is unbelievable. 
Now we will just keep our fingers crossed.
 Thank you a trillion times from the bottom of my heart and I will keep you updated:)

No comments:

Post a Comment