Life Simply Sweet Home Howdy Lily N Wren Contact

Monday, March 28, 2011

joy of LUCK Day 4... 7 things


What are seven material things that you love?  
Capture these things with your lens.
We are all so fortunate for what we have materially.
Let's focus on our luck and blessings today.

1.
My engagement ring and wedding ring.
  They represent how truly lucky I am to have found the love of my life and our start of our life together.

2.
My diamond earrings that Chris gave me when our daughter Lillian was born.
They represent becoming a mother and my sweet sweet Lillian.

3.
The quilt my mother made for me.
It says:
Made for Jenifer 
By Mom
 Christmas 2005
Wrap yourself in this quilt
when you need a little hug.
It represents family and security.

4.
Our camera represents my terrible memory.
 If it wasn't for the pictures we take I fear many of our moments would be forgotten.

5.
My car..I just love it!
Lillian and I always feel safe.
Thank you Chris!!



6.
Our computer.
I probably spend way too much time here.


7.
My  craft supplies.
A way for me to be creative and relax.







1 comment:

  1. I just love that picture of Chris and Lillian at the river.
    You are doing such a wonderful job with this blog.

    ReplyDelete