Life Simply Sweet Home Howdy Lily N Wren Contact

Friday, March 4, 2011

BUBBLES????

I was a beautiful day today.
 Lillian and I went to her gym class and then played outside.

She loves bubbles.  
The problem is that she will not let me help her, I am not sure where she gets that from.
 So, there aren't many bubbles to speak of.  
She can get the wand in the bubbles and pull it out but then she just holds it up and waits for the bubbles to come.  
She doesn't really seem to mind that they never do.  

I am believe the thought process went something like this...


 Hmmm ok it must go in here.


I know it has to fit, I saw Mommy do it. 


 Ah, ok like this!






Ok now it's in what was I supposed to do next?




Hmmm ok I think she pulled it out next.


Now if I hold it up there will be BUBBLES!!!


Wait a second where are the bubbles?


Ok let's try this again.


 Mommy why aren't there any BUBBLES??????


This went on and on for the next 30 minutes.
Persistant little thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment